A 2-day intensive course in measuring and analyzing your diverse digital marketing channels to develop effective marketing strategies
- Intensive 2-day course covering data insights and analytics of digital marketing
- Analyze and measure results and performance from diverse digital marketing channels like websites, social media channels, mobile platforms and others
|Date||9 – 10 October 2014|
|Venue||Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit|
|Time||9am – 5pm daily|
|Fee||24,610 Baht / Pax|
This digital marketing analytics course will give you a working knowledge of the strategies, tools, technologies and data sources to improve results from your digital marketing through developing an integrated strategy and identifying KPis to measure and improve your results.
You will know how to develop key performance indicators, and how to create a comprehensive measurement framework for your organization,including processes to ensure reports are analyzed and acted upon.
Discover how to drive acquisition and conversion optimization projects as well as how to use analytics to drive retention marketing strategies.
If you are to get the best results from digital marketing,leveraging digital insights is essential.
This course focuses on how to analyze and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing. Measurement and metrics enable marketing professionals to justify budgets based on returns, and to drive organizational growth and innovation.
By analyzing digital visitor segments and behaviors,you’lllearn how to produce a plan to develop the most appropriate metrics,tools and digital marketing improvement process for your organization.
You will also take a deeper look at interpreting and acting on digital analytics data. You willleam how to manage conversions with practical examples on using digital analytics to gain insights on your visitors, visitor behavior, engagement and conversion goals.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those involved in online marketing and responsible for understanding customers
through marketing analytics. You may be a marketing manager or agency account manager who needs to develop a plan to apply digital insights to drive the business contribution from websites and a-marketing activities you are responsible for.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course,you will be able to:
- Learn a Digital Marketing & Measurement model to measure, analyse and act on results from diverse digital marketing channels to achieve your business goals.
- Understand how to put together an effective web measurement programme
- Define the right key performance indicators for your business
- Learn about the use of different tools, services and technologies
- Demystify the digital analytics jargon
- Understand the role of AlB and multivariate testing in improving conversions
- Use filters, advanced segmentation,attribution modeling, goals & a-commerce tracking to define and improve conversions and marketing ROI
- Use digital marketing analytics to plan and evaluate the effectiveness of acquisition,conversion and retention-marketing programmes
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- A holistic approach to online business performance measurement
- Main methods of assessing and measuring digital marketing effectiveness
- How to align marketing activities, strategies, and metrics with business goals
- Use digital analytics to identify key digital channels and understand how they are driving positive ROI through the acquisition,conversion and retention customer Iifecycles
- latest developments in using customer segmentation, real-time feedback and behavioural attribution analytics to identify the most profitable visitor segments
- Summary and conclusions
24,610 Baht / Pax Baht per person (Include VAT)
- Early bird price 10% off (within 25 September 2014): 22,149 Baht per person (include VAT)
- Alumni Discount: 5% off (Early bird + Alumni = 15% off) which is 20,918 Baht per person (Include VAT)
This price will be included:
- 1 Year Econsultancy Small Business package (which allow your team to access great asset e.g. Digital marketing best practice and research)
- Course material
- Lunch and break
Nuttakorn Rattanachaisit – Nuttakorn has been experienced in SEO since 1999 as Web Marketing Consultant. He’s been involved in range of aspects in Digital marketing from SEO, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Analytics.
Currently Nuttakorn is Managing Director at Predictive Co., Ltd, Digital Marketing Consulting Agency – Focusing on Digital Analytics, Search Optimization and User Experience. Nuttakorn is also Google Partner Academy Trainer for Google Analytics & Google AdWords courses.
Prior to Predictive, Nuttakorn was Independent Digital Consultant for several marketing agencies and clients in Singapore and Thailand. Nuttakorn was Consultant at comScore for Data Quality for Thailand Market.
Before that, Nuttakorn worked at Possible Worldwide (WPP Company) as Global SEO Consultant – to develop SEO practice & methodology, global strategy for Fortune 500 companies.
Prior to Possible Worldwide, Nuttakorn was SEO & E-Marketing Manager at KEEN Media (Thailand) overseeing SEO and digital marketing for leading luxury hospitality brands (i.e, Anantara Hotels & Resorts, Outrigger Hotels & Resorts, Baros Resorts Maldives, etc), Before that, he had worked at Asia Online (Subsidiary of AsianTrails (KUONI Group)) as Vice President of E- Commerce to oversea the marketing for B2C Travel business across the region.
Econsultancy is a global independent community-based publisher, focused on best practice digital marketing and ecommerce, and used by more than 240,000 internet professionals every month.
Our hub has 100,000+ members worldwide from clients, agencies and suppliers alike with over 90% member retention rate. We help members build internal capabilities via a combination of research reports and how-to guides, training and development, consultancy, face-to-face conferences, forums and professional networking.
For the last 12 years, our resources have helped members learn, make better decisions, build business cases, find the best suppliers, accelerate their careers and lead the way in best practice and innovation.
Econsultancy has offices in London, New York, Singapore and Dubai and we are a leading provider of digital marketing training, insight and best practise. We provide extensive custom training in the U.S, Middle East, Europe and Asia. We trained more than 4,000 marketers and ran in excess of 200 public training courses in the last year.
Econsultancy has worked with the following companies and organisations among others to provide consultancy, advice and training:
[gravityform id=”17″ name=”Register Form for Digital marketing measurement and Analytic – October 14″]