Fast Track Digital Marketing course (Powered by Econsultancy) is back here again in Bangkok. With this 2 day digital university. We’ll introduce you to the essentials of a wide range of digital marketing and e-commerce staples.
- Intensive 2-day course covering a complete overview of digital marketing
- Learn to build powerful online strategy and review best practice case studies
- Understand the digital marketing spectrum from Social Media, Paid search, SEO, e-mail marketing, to mobile marketing
|Date:||6 – 7 February 2014|
|Venue:||JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok Map|
|Time:||9am – 5pm daily|
|Fee:||24,610 Baht / Pax|
|Contact:||Tarin ( Emmie) 094 464 7130|
This 2-day program is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn the various customer engagement channels (like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc), customer acquisition tools (like paid search and SEO) and how to integrate them into your marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
Marketers, Managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Use customer engagement channels, like social networking sites, for customer relationship
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools like paid search and SEO
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
**FREE 1 year Small Business for 1 individual professional (WORTH 24,000 Baht or USD795) for every course participant!**
Econsultancy’s Small Business offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy’s rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner’s guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This robust 2-day course contains 4 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
Setting the Stage
- The digital marketing landscape
- The new marketing paradigm
- Knowing your customers online
- Your website and web usability
- Online measurement and analytics
Customer Engagement Channels
- Social Media Marketing – how to do it right
- Geo-location – are you ready?
- Mobile marketing – key considerations for effective use
Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail marketing – considerations & best practices
- Paid search – how to leverage this powerful tool
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – how to do it better
- How to build your dream online strategy
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further reading
Oranuch Lerdsuwankij – Co-Founder and Trainer, Thumbsup Media Co.,Ltd
Oranuch co-founded and managed a highly engaging tech blog & professional community thumbsup.in.th in Thailand which was a well-known among tech enthusiast in Thailand. She provides digital marketing consulting and training to many leading companies and universities in Thailand.
Oranuch (mimee) had intensive direct experience in business marketing and product development with telecommunications and IT industry more than 11 years working for companies such as Truemove, Atos Origin and Total Access Communication(DTAC). Her professionals lie in Mobile Telecom Industry, Online Marketing (such as Social Media, Mobile Marketing) and Digital Trend & Technology. Now she is also Partner and Marketing Director of Computerlogy.Co.Ltd.
24,610 Baht / Pax Baht per person
**Early bird price 10% off (within 17 January 2014): 22,149 Baht per person (include VAT)
**Alumni Discount: 5% off (Early bird + Alumni = 15% off) : 20,918 Baht per person (include VAT)
This price will be included
- 1 Year Econsultancy Small Business package (which allow your team to access great asset e.g. Digital marketing best practice and research)
- Course material
- Lunch and break
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Econsultancy is a global independent community-based publisher, focused on best practice digital marketing and ecommerce, and used by more than 240,000 internet professionals every month.
Our hub has 100,000+ members worldwide from clients, agencies and suppliers alike with over 90% member retention rate. We help members build internal capabilities via a combination of research reports and how-to guides, training and development, consultancy, face-to-face conferences, forums and professional networking.
For the last 12 years, our resources have helped members learn, make better decisions, build business cases, find the best suppliers, accelerate their careers and lead the way in best practice and innovation.
Econsultancy has offices in London, New York, Singapore and Dubai and we are a leading provider of digital marketing training, insight and best practise. We provide extensive custom training in the U.S, Middle East, Europe and Asia. We trained more than4,000 marketers and ran in excess of 200 public training courses in the last year.
Econsultancy has worked with the following companies and organisations among others to provide consultancy, advice and training:
Register Form for Fast Track Digital Marketing Training – Jan 2014
[gravityform id=”8″ name=”Register Form for Fast Track Digital Marketing Training – Jan 14″ title=”false” description=”false”]